Hi Everyone, With the family getting larger and everyone going in different directions its hard to keep up to date on everyone. I thought this would be a great way to see what everyone is doing and the fun things that have been going on. Just add family photos and comments and we can all come to this page to read it. (If you would like to be added as an author to this blog, send your email address to a.f.purser@gmail.com and I will add you to the list.) I hope you will all participate and I look forward to seeing all the fun stuff you have been up to. This would also be a great way to inform everyone about upcoming events. No matter where we are, we can all meet at "The Blog"
I think that the first hands are Mother and Floyd, the second ones are Gene, Justin and Allen, the 3rd ones are Ashley and Jacob, and the last ones are Emily and Ryan Bodily.
No comments:
Post a Comment